1 - 2 Years of Experience
- Work with marketing manager to coordinate day-to-day activities that lead to the completion of projects and tasks.
- Contribute with concepts and ideas for the promotional campaigns and liaise with the advertisement agencies to achieve the desired results.
- Collect, Schedule and organize the creation of website content following guidelines and strategies set by the marketing manager.
- Keep promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with design houses; inventorying stock; placing purchase orders; verifying receipts.
- Organize coverage and branding of in-campus promotional and student events, as well as outdoor promotional events.
- Liaise between different schools/departments to supply the social media agency with fresh weekly content.
- Undertake all necessary administrative work within the department in a timely and efficient manner.
- Run competitive research and analysis and prepare reports.
- Prepare outsourcing RFPs and ToRs for different types of promotional projects and tasks.
- Develop and maintain internal communication cycles (emails, memos, briefs, announcements, etc.).
- Write, execute, and deploy email marketing campaigns and web content.
- Further marketing tasks and duties generated by work development and department growth.
- Excellent English language proficiency.
- Results oriented with a keen eye for detail and ability to produce high quality content.
- Superior creative and technical writing skills.
- Demonstrated experience in internet architecture, direct mail, print and electronic advertising.
- Strong creativity and marketing skills. Ability to generate multiple and varied ideas.
- Organizational and time management skills. Complete work within established time frames.
- Ability to prioritize, and coordinate multiple projects and competing work demands. Ability to see the “big picture” while managing several small projects.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or other related fields.
- At least one year of related experience preferably at the agency side of the table.
- Demonstrated background in content management, creative writing, advertising concepting, direct mail, print, media negotiations, and electronic advertising.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word; Office 365/Skype; and basic skills or knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and/or InDesign.
To apply, please send your CV on email@example.com mentioning the vacancy’s name in the subject line.